The Colts Neck Planning Board is holding an open meeting to obtain public comments prior to drafting a new Open Space and Recreation Element of the Master Plan. In order to formulate a plan that reflects the needs of all Township residents, the Planning Board needs your comments early in the process. The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday evening February 8, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. via Zoom Video Conferencing platform. To join the meeting use the link for the Planning Board meeting on the Colts Neck Township website homepage www.coltsneck.org. At this time the Planning Board will be seeking your comments and opinions on any Master Plan related issue including but not limited to the following:
· Any issue affecting open space as well as recreation facilities or programs
· Need to acquire additional open space or recreational land
· Conditions of existing park facilities and need for improvements
· Need for new facilities to be constructed at Township Parks
· Need for new recreational programs or offerings not currently available at meet
the Township’s ever changing needs
The current Open Space and Recreation Element of the Master Plan is on file and can be reviewed in the Planning Department in Town Hall located at 124 Cedar Drive during normal business hours from 8:30 am to 4:30 p.m.
Written comments can also be submitted to the Township Planner, Timothy Anfuso, at 124 Cedar Drive, Colts Neck, New Jersey 07722.
If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please call the Colts Neck Planning Department at 732-409-7135.