Forms & Documents


Building Department

Fire Prevention

Health Department

Municipal Clerk

Each time a property changes ownership, either through sale or rental to a new tenant, a completed Landlord Certificate of Registration should be filed with the Municipal Clerk’s Office at Town Hall (732-462-5470, x 100).  If this is a single family rental, a letter attesting this is the sole principal dwelling unit and no other rental units are on this property is required.  In addition, a certificate showing inspection of dwelling (see Building Department, Fire Marshall, Application for 1 and 2 family dwellings) is required.

Landlord Certificate of Registration and Water Testing Information
Tort Claim

Municipal Court

Public Works

Recreation and Parks

Tax Assessor

Tax Collector